A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Bailey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Bailey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Bailey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Winthrop Bailey MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George W. Bailey practice?
- Dr. George Bailey has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Bailey practices Internal Medicine, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Medford, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle Point, OR.
See Medford Internists and Medford Pathologists.