Learn more about Dr. George Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Fisher, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Fisher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Universtiy Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George William Fisher MD is a male Oncologist and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. George W. Fisher practice?
- Dr. George Fisher has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Fisher practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Medical Oncology near Ukiah, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Ukiah Surgeons and Ukiah Oncologists.