Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Fisher
Dr. George Fisher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA, with another office in Ukiah, CA. He has 66 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery and Medical Oncology. Dr. Fisher is affiliated with Stanford Universtiy Hospital & Clinics. He speaks English.
Dr. George Fisher has the following 3 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. George Fisher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.
Dr. Mehrdad Mobasher
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi12
Dr. Suleiman Massarweh
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, General Practice
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi19
Dr. Stefanie Jeffrey
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi35