A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Fisher, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Fisher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Universtiy Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George William Fisher MD is a male Oncologist and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. George W. Fisher practice?
- Dr. George Fisher has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Fisher practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Medical Oncology near Ukiah, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Ukiah Surgeons and Ukiah Oncologists.