A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Gray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Altitude Sickness
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gray has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George William Gray MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. George W. Gray practice?
- Dr. George Gray has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Gray practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Primary Care Doctors.