A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Johnson, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Johnson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George W Johnson MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George W. Johnson practice?
- Dr. George Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. George Johnson practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Denton, TX.
See Denton Surgeons.