A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Johnson, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Johnson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George W Johnson MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George W. Johnson practice?
- Dr. George Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. George Johnson practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Denton, TX.
See Denton Surgeons.