A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Jordan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Jordan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George William Jordan MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. George W. Jordan practice?
- Dr. George Jordan has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Jordan practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Woodland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Davis, CA.
See Woodland Internists and Woodland Infectious Disease Doctors.