A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. George Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Kaplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Kaplan, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
He has special expertise in 20 Areas, including Bladder Exstrophy, Cystitis, and Cystoscopy.17 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaplan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance