A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Long is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Long, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Zhejiang Medical University, Hangzhou. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Long has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Long accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George W. Long practice?
Dr. George Long practices Internal Medicine, Dermatology, Dermatopathology, General Practice, Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Rahway, NJ.
See Rahway Internists, Rahway Dermatologists, Rahway General Practitioners, and Rahway Pathologists.