A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Long is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Long, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Zhejiang Medical University, Hangzhou. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Long has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Wei Long MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George W. Long practice?
- Dr. George Long has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Long practices Internal Medicine near Rahway, NJ.
See Rahway Internists.