A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Parker, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Parker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Wayne Parker MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. George W. Parker practice?
- Dr. George Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. George Parker practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.