Dr. George Urban, MD
Internist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Charles Banks on Feb 10th, 2016

Answer all of my questions and kept a close watch on my kidney functions and when I should start seeing a nephrologist. One of the best doctors I have ever had.

Jan 1st, 2016

He's been my doctor for over 15 years. I'm very happy with the care he's given me.

by Jean Pentz on Dec 10th, 2015

Dr. Urban is wonderful. He's very compassionate and takes the time to listen to any concerns you might have. I would recommend him to my family and friends with confidence that they would receive the best of care.

None better show details None better
by Bob Peterson on Dec 4th, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr Urbans for many Years and consider him one of the best. Always listens, always finds time to see you and seems to actually really care about his patients.

Dr. George Urban is an excellent doctor. show details Dr. George Urban is an excellent doctor.
Nov 26th, 2015

He has been my internist for years and is a wonderful doctor, extremely professional.

Jan 29th, 2015

He is a very good doctor. He is rushed at times, understandable and probably not his fault. You just have to pull him back and at times just say 'I wasn't finished' and he refocuses.

The best show details The best
Jan 7th, 2011

Dr. Urban is a great physician. Very thorough and caring. He listens to me as a patient and works with me. He is the doctor that nurses and doctors go to. Need I say more?

Nov 7th, 2010

I think he is very knowledgeable and has certainly always been very courteous and caring. His staff follow through following a visit or with results of tests. No problem getting an appointment. Very minimal wait time.

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
by Crystal Lake RN on Jul 2nd, 2009

Dr. Urban is the choice of many physicians and nurses (me) because of his level of competence and the fact that he cares about his patients. If I have to wait in the office, I am fine with that: it means he is not just rushing through patients to keep on schedule. Yes, he is very busybecause he is so good.

Dr. Urban rating show details Dr. Urban rating
Feb 27th, 2009

Dr. Urban is good overall, but he seems rushed a lot and sometimes you have to work to keep his ear as he's got to run off to the next patient. Probably not an unusual issue today with doctors having a heavy patient load...