A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Wilson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Montclair Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George William Wilson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George W. Wilson practice?
- Dr. George Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. George Wilson practices Family Medicine near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Primary Care Doctors.