A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. George Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Wilson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Montclair Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George William Wilson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George W. Wilson practice?
- Dr. George Wilson has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Wilson practices Family Medicine near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Palm Springs Primary Care Doctors.