A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Wood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Wood, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wood has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Wallace Wood MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. George W. Wood practice?
- Dr. George Wood has 5 office locations.
Dr. George Wood practices Pediatrics near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS and Memphis, TN.
See Nashville Pediatricians.