A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Wood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Wood, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wood has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 28 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George W. Wood practice?
Dr. George Wood practices Pediatrics near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS and Memphis, TN.
See Nashville Pediatricians.