A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Young is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Young, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Providence Seaside Hospital
- Kennedy Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George William Young DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George W. Young practice?
- Dr. George Young has 1 office location.
Dr. George Young practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Family Medicine near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Physiatrists and Egg Harbor Township Primary Care Doctors.