The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Wadie
Dr. George Wadie, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Wadie is affiliated with WakeMed Cary Hospital, Sacred Heart Medical Center - Riverbend 9/5/2007 Active Current General Surgery and Sacred Heart-University Distr. Dr. Wadie has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George Wadie has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. George Wadie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.
Dr. Christopher Longo
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Raleigh, NC 0.01 mi17
Dr. Edmund Rutherford
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Raleigh, NC 0.01 mi33
Dr. Lindsee Mcphail
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Raleigh, NC 0.01 mi10