A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Walters is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walters
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Walters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Walters, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Walters has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rollins-Brooks Community Hospital
- Waco Surgicenter LLC
- Metroplex Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Ronald Walters MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George R. Walters practice?
- Dr. George Walters has 1 office location.
Dr. George Walters practices Ophthalmology near Woodway, TX.
See Woodway Ophthalmologists.