A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Walters is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walters
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Walters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Walters, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Walters has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rollins-Brooks Community Hospital
- Waco Surgicenter LLC
- Metroplex Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Ronald Walters MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George R. Walters practice?
- Dr. George Walters has 1 office location.
Dr. George Walters practices Ophthalmology near Woodway, TX.
See Woodway Ophthalmologists.