A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Wang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- The Childrens Hospital-Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Sam Wang MD is a male Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. George S. Wang practice?
- Dr. George Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Wang practices Pediatrics near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Golden, CO.
See Aurora Pediatricians.