A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Chongqing Med Univ, Chongqing City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- St Lukes Behavioral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Wang MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. George Wang practice?
- Dr. George Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Wang practices Neurology near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Tempe Neurologists.