A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Chongqing Med Univ, Chongqing City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes Behavioral Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George Wang practice?
Dr. George Wang practices Neurology near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Tempe Neurologists.