A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Waters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Waters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waters
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Waters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Waters, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Waters graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Waters has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George A Waters FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George A. Waters practice?
- Dr. George Waters has 1 office location.
Dr. George Waters practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Attleboro, MA.
See Attleboro Internists and Attleboro Cardiologists.