A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Waters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Waters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Waters, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Waters graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Waters has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Andrew Waters MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George A. Waters practice?
- Dr. George Waters has 1 office location.
Dr. George Waters practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Attleboro, MA.
See Attleboro Internists and Attleboro Cardiologists.