A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Weinberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Weinberger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Weinberger, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberger graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weinberger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Ian Weinberger MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. George I. Weinberger practice?
- Dr. George Weinberger has 1 office location.
- Dr. George Weinberger practices Dermatology near North Plainfield, NJ.