A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Weiss, Bariatric and general surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Weiss, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown Community Hospital
- Morgan County ARH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Derek Weiss MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George D. Weiss practice?
- Dr. George Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. George Weiss practices Surgery near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Surgeons.