A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Wendel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Wendel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 12 Areas, including C-Section Cesarean Section, Chlamydia Infections, and Fetal Diseases.9 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wendel graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wendel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wendel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance