Dr. George Weston MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 3rd, 2016
Dr. Weston performed..
Dr. Weston performed my tummy tuck, liposuction, and breast augmentation. As a former Soldier who suffered a Uterine Rupture during delivery I felt I was never going to feel normal again. I had gained weight from lack of ability to exercise so weight gain was inevitable. Dr Weston and his team made me feel like a Women, Mother and Wife again. I felt beautiful inside and out, a feeling I had not felt in years prior. I can't wait to see what he's going to do for me next. I am making a wish list as I type. :)

August 25th, 2016
My experience with D..
My experience with Dr. Weston was incredible. He is very professional and care. I only can say that I can not be happier and satisfied about my surgery. I feel more confident.

November 24th, 2015
Circumareolar ("donut") mastopexy (breast lift)
Dr. Weston did a small breast lift (a "donut" lift around my nipple, also known as a circumareolar mastopexy. This doesn't leave the scars of other, sometimes necessary but not in my case, breast lifts.) Now my breasts are much perkier! I have rather large breast implants and now I have the best of both worlds--big and pert! He also revised a scar in one of my IMF (inframammary) crease incisions and improved the shape and symmetry in that breast. I'm absolutely thrilled with the result and I'm so happy Dr. Weston is my doctor.

April 18th, 2015
Dr. Weston was professional, attentive, eased all my concerns and made me look great!!

August 5th, 2013
Dr. Weston ROCKS!!
I recently had a tummy tuck with liposuction which was performed by Dr. Weston. At the consultation appointment, all of my questions were answered and I felt like I would be in great hands with Dr. Weston and his staff for my surgery. I really liked the idea of having the surgery in his operating suite versus in the hospital setting. He and his staff prepared me by giving me important information prior to surgery and answered all of my questions. I was also encouraged to contact the office with any concerns or questions. My surgery was just what I expected and I am pleased as punch with the results. My self-esteem has improved greatly and I feel and look fantastic. After losing 70 lbs, a year ago, I had a lot of excess skin that would not disappear despite exercise. Now I can look in the mirror and have positive, not negative feelings about my looks. My husband loves the results as well! I will recommend Dr. Weston to friends and family without hesitation!! I am definitely a happy, happy girl!!

January 22nd, 2013
Every thing went perfect staff was helpfull results were unreal. And got a personable comforting follow up call that night by Dr. Weston!

March 2nd, 2012
Great Results!
Dr. Weston did a liposuction/abdominoplasty on me right after Thanksgiving. I really didn't know what to expect given the shape of my body but now, three months past the surgery, I am amazed at the results. I have dropped 2-3 sizes in all my clothes and my husband of 38 years can't stop staring at me. It's like I have a completely new life! Dr. Weston and his staff were absolutely wonderful to work with and very encouraging and helpful.

February 2nd, 2012
You found your doc! Stop Looking
Where do I start, I researched on line for a long time & Dr. Weston was my 3rd consult. From the moment I entered their office I knew I was in the right place. The staff is very friendly & helpful, the nurses were amazing! During my consult, they did digital imagining that was truly remarkable essentially seeing what you are going to potentially look like after. Only after, I looked even better than they projected! I was worried about scars, and they have faded drastically even after 3 months. Dr. Weston is extremely professional & spent quality time with me going over any/all concerns I had prior to/after my surgery. I have recommended him to serveral friends that are aware of my procedures, and who have said that I definetly had an awesome surgeon and compliment me on the results, that feels so good. I had extensive facial surgery done & I cant express how very happy I am that I chose Dr. Weston to do this for me. I look & feel 10-15 yrs younger. I was so scared that after having such extensive surgery it would be very obvious to all & I would look fake, the most awesome thing is that I look refreshed & natural! If you are considering any plastic surgery, I highly recommend Dr. Weston, you will NOT be disappointed. I know Ill be back for more! This doc rocks!

January 14th, 2012
Highly Recommended
I had an excellent experience with this provider (Dr. Weston was originally recommended to me by my OB/GYN). Every appointment was exactly on time, the staff was friendly and extremely helpful (and available 24/7), and the surgeon did an outstanding job correcting my abdominal separation. I no longer have back pain, and my stomach is as flat as it was before I had children. This practice also has an outstanding insurance specialist who acted as my advocate with the insurance company. I highly recommend Dr. Weston and his practice.

December 17th, 2010
changed my life
i had a facelift, chin implant, and"nose job"--results were spectacular.

June 2nd, 2010
Amazing Doctor!
I can't belive the amazing results of my tummy tuck and breast lift! Dr. Weston has given me back my self esteem and confidence. I was very scared to do this but after gaining 65 pounds with my daughter and losing 45 pounds, I had sagging skin and lots of stretch marks. This is the best thing I have ever done for myself, I just wish I had done it years ago! Thank you Dr. Weston!

April 6th, 2010
Once you've paid he doesn't seem to care
I got implants a year ago, and one is already bottoming out. I've gone back twice to see him about the issue, and he tells me I'm a "perfectionist" and has his hand on the door ready to leave. I don't feel like he has my best interest in mind.