Dr. George White MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

August 9th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. White on and off over the past 18 years and I have always found him and his staff to be professional and caring. My sister had an emergency problem with her chemo that affected her arm and Dr. White saw her that same afternoon...... I would recommend him to anyone !!!!

March 14th, 2016
Do not go to this doctor
I would not recommend George white to anyone that needed something other than steroids injected into their hand. He's close minded and has a terrible bedside manner .

November 9th, 2015
He's the best, also his son Dr. Brian White, both did surgery to me and they're excellent, his office staff plus surgery center staff, don't look for anyone else.

September 18th, 2015
Dr. White repaired my elbow and wrist. He is the best.

February 28th, 2015
Dr. White did a complete shoulder replacement on my Husband's shoulder. Dr. White did an excellent job and my Husband, even though going through physical therapy, is pain free in that shoulder. It's good to know that we have one of the best hand/shoulder Surgeon's in the Country right here in our area. We feel lucky to have found Dr. White and that we are patients of his.

May 26th, 2014
Best Hand Surgeon in the US
I had visited Dr. White for over a decade over minor issues related to arthritis in the hands and shoulder. But six months ago, I needed to have a CMC suspension surgery in my left hand. The surgery was quick, recovery--well--it was recovery. But Dr. White, plus the Physical Therapy specialists, did an amazing job. I'm back to typing. Working with my hands, etc. I'm just glad he was around to take care of fixing my hand. He'll probably get to work on the right hand in a few months.

May 2nd, 2014
Best In His Field!
I've seen Dr. White numerous times since 2010. He has treated my arthritis and tendinitis in my hands and fingers for 5 years. He ordered an MRI of my left shoulder and showed me what was wrong and his operation was highly successful. Two years later, he replaced a joint in one of my arthritic fingers...I'm doing fine now! Just this year Dr. White performed surgery on my right shoulder for 3 different problems. I'm in week 7 post op and being faithful with physical therapy. Dr. White is not always "touchy-feely." He's just great at diagnosing and solving his patients' problems. If you want better bedside manner, give him a hug and watch him light up! :-)

February 24th, 2014
retired
I saw Dr. GM White for a shoulder, neck and elbow pain. He ordcered 2 MRI for the neck and shoulder. The results showed severe arthritis, and a torn rotary cuff. . He said lets be conservative and first try injections. We did and I so far have not needed surgery. as he exxplained surgery may be needed in the future but for now I feel great.

January 7th, 2014
NO AMPUTATING!
I love Dr White. My dad is 88 yrs old. He was having a lot of pain in his fingers. I took him to SEVEN specialists, yes SEVEN until I found Dr White. All of the other specialists told me my dad had to have 3 fingers amputated to relieve the pain. Dr White said lets try other methods before we do that. My dad was cured in about a month WITHOUT amputating!!! I LOVE HIM!!!! Professional and Caring!

January 3rd, 2014
Best Hand Doctor in Orlando
I was dumbfounded by the negative reviews I read here for Dr. White. Makes me wonder if they saw the same doctor I did. I had been treated by another hand doctor with no positive results before the physical therapist recommend that I see Dr. White. What a difference a really good doctor makes! Dr. White is without doubt the finest hand surgeon in the Orlando area.

November 21st, 2013
Business owner aswell as an employee
I thought he was great at first, He really pulled the shades over my eyes. He is great at welding bones together but can't stop the pain if its beyond normal healing time. He gives up very easy or he just won't hear anything about how your truly feeling, He pretends to listen in my opinion. I'm in a great deal of pain, can't use my hand very well after he talked me into a full wrist fusion. I tried pills, didn't help, just made me feel high and unable to run a normal life, I have a couple of businesses to run and a job to do, I can't do it strung out on pills. I have requested a shot into the area of pain and he ignores my calls and requests. Stay away from this doctor. No sense following up with this guy. you are going to suffer. I do see there have been some lucky ones out there or should I say us unlucky ones?

March 11th, 2012
Will Not Recommend this Doctor.
This doctor does not listen to your complaint.you will be in the patient room two minutes and your out.and if you are treated under Workers Comp Ins,will not do to much for you.Left me with a Frozen Shoulder after Surgery.