A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. George William:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George William is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George William, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. William graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. William has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Antone William MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George A. William practice?
- Dr. George William has 6 office locations.
Dr. George William practices Ophthalmology near Port Lavaca, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Port Lavaca Ophthalmologists.