A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George William:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George William is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. William
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. William Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George William, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. William graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. William has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary Mercy Hospital
- William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak
- Memorial Medical Center Port Lavaca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George A William MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George A. William practice?
- Dr. George William has 1 office location.
Dr. George William practices Ophthalmology near Port Lavaca, TX.
See Port Lavaca Ophthalmologists.