A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. George William:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George William is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George William, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. William graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. William has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. William accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George A. William practice?
Dr. George William practices Ophthalmology near Port Lavaca, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Port Lavaca Ophthalmologists.