A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George William:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George William is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George William, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. William graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. William has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary Mercy Hospital
- William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak
- Memorial Medical Center Port Lavaca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George A William MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George A. William practice?
- Dr. George William has 1 office location.
Dr. George William practices Ophthalmology near Port Lavaca, TX.
See Port Lavaca Ophthalmologists.