A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Williams, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Williams has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Andrew Williams MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George A. Williams practice?
- Dr. George Williams has 8 office locations.
Dr. George Williams practices Emergency Medicine and Ophthalmology near University Place, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Lakewood, WA.
See University Place Emergency Physicians and University Place Ophthalmologists.