A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Williams, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Williams has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Andrew Williams MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George A. Williams practice?
- Dr. George Williams has 8 office locations.
Dr. George Williams practices Emergency Medicine and Ophthalmology near University Place, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Lakewood, WA.
See University Place Emergency Physicians and University Place Ophthalmologists.