A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Wilner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilner
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Wilner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Wilner, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilner graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Wilner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Dubar Wilner MD is a male Pathologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. George D. Wilner practice?
- Dr. George Wilner has 1 office location.
Dr. George Wilner practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Pathologists and Albany Hematologists.