A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Wineburgh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Wineburgh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Wineburgh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wineburgh graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wineburgh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- JFK Medical Center
- Palms West Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Samuel Wineburgh MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. George S. Wineburgh practice?
- Dr. George Wineburgh has 1 office location.
Dr. George Wineburgh practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Lake Worth, FL.
See Lake Worth Internists and Lake Worth Rheumatologists.