Learn more about Dr. George Wineburgh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Wineburgh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wineburgh
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wineburgh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Wineburgh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wineburgh graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wineburgh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- JFK Medical Center
- Palms West Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Samuel Wineburgh MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. George S. Wineburgh practice?
- Dr. George Wineburgh has 1 office location.
Dr. George Wineburgh practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Lake Worth, FL.
See Lake Worth Internists and Lake Worth Rheumatologists.