A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Winny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Winny is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Winny graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.
Dr. Winny has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Winter Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Chacko Winny MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George C. Winny practice?
- Dr. George Winny has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Winny practices Psychiatry near Winter Haven, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, IL.
See Winter Haven Psychiatrists.