A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Winny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Winny is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winny
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winny Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Winny graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.
Dr. Winny has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Winter Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Chacko Winny MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George C. Winny practice?
- Dr. George Winny has 1 office location.
Dr. George Winny practices Psychiatry near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Psychiatrists.