Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Wislo
Dr. George Wislo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford, CT, with other offices in Hartford, CT and Glastonbury, CT (and 4 other locations). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Wislo is affiliated with Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital, Saint Francis Care Behavorial Health and St Francis Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. George Wislo has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. George Wislo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.
Dr. Tiffany Dube
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Residency
Hartford, CT 0.02 mi9
Dr. Jayant Bhagat
Hartford, CT 0.07 mi33
Dr. Joseph Sala
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Hartford, CT 1.72 mi17