A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Wohlreich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Wohlreich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wohlreich
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wohlreich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Wohlreich, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wohlreich graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Michael Wohlreich MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George M. Wohlreich practice?
- Dr. George Wohlreich has 1 office location.
Dr. George Wohlreich practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Geriatric Doctors.