A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Wohlreich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Wohlreich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wohlreich
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wohlreich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Wohlreich, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wohlreich graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Michael Wohlreich MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George M. Wohlreich practice?
- Dr. George Wohlreich has 1 office location.
Dr. George Wohlreich practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists, New York Addiction Specialists, and New York Geriatric Doctors.