A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Woodbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Woodbury, Dermatologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodbury
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woodbury Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Taking Control of Psoriasis
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Woodbury, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Eczema (Eczematous Skin Diseases)
- Hair Diseases
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
- Lice Infestations
- Lichen Planus
- Ringworm (Tinea)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodbury graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Woodbury has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Robert Woodbury MD is a male Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. George R. Woodbury practice?
- Dr. George Woodbury has 1 office location.
Dr. George Woodbury practices Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Procedural Dermatology near Cordova, TN.
See Cordova Dermatologists.