Dr. George Woodman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Woodman?

August 11th, 2017

Rude

Very condescending and thinks he is like a god. He hates fat people and makes good money off them. Don't pay this man to abuse you. He messes with your mentality in a very negative way.

October 6th, 2016

Horrible Person

July 13th, 2015

Horrible doctor

Extreme narcissist, beware of going to see him. He won't be nice. He doesn't care. We are just cattle to him at best. We pay for his fancy house and his stupid kids private education. Stop giving this man your money. He only cares about himself and his image, not yours. Btw, nurses constantly snack on candy and bad food in his office.

February 5th, 2015

weight loss surgery

Last year I had weight loss surgery by Dr. George Woodman. Best decision I have ever made. Couldn't be happier with Dr. Woodman or his staff. Dory and Kelley in his office helped to expedite my surgery. Never have had any problems at all. Seems like most of the people at my work have also seen Dr. Woodman and are really happy and have been successful losing weight. Bottom line - go see Dr. George Woodman, don't put it off!

December 13th, 2014

Sorry low down dr. They work for us we pay them .

Belittling doesn't like fat people. I'm a diabetic needing to loose weight fast for heart transplant . He says it's not an emergency has put me off over and over. Tells me how obese I am in my stomach. I collect my fluid from chf there. He makes me feel like I'm discusting that I should be ashamed to be in public. I didn't feel this way before him. He has made me cry over and over. He talks to you like your a dog. I may die now trying to find another dr to take me. But that's ok he will never lay a hand on me.

October 20th, 2014

Rude and hateful. No professionalism and no compassion. Surgery skills are not everything. You have to be able to talk to the patients.

September 23rd, 2014

Weight loss

I am so grateful to Dr. Woodman and his staff. He changed my life and did such a great job taking care of me. 9 months ago I had a sleeve procedure and today I am a new person. I recommend him to anyone in Memphis seeking out weight loss surgery.

May 3rd, 2014

getting ready for surgery

very excited about having weight loss surgery. have heard great things about dr. woodman. had my first appointment and he told me what i needed to do to get approved. it should take about 2 months with my insurance, humana. will keep you posted. dr. woodman has a great reputation in memphis and i have several friends who have had surgery by him and they have done great. can't wait.

January 11th, 2014

Dr Woodman does have a great reputation as Memphis' foremost bariatric surgeon, however there are other surgeons in the Mid South that are just as good are worth seeking out. Dr. Woodman is really a huge creep. His bedside manner is deplorable, he is extremely condescending to patients because of their obesity issues and doesn't care at all about their human side; probably because he doesn't have one. If you go to Dr Woodman be prepared to be talked down to and NEVER tell let him know if you "slip" on your diet or if you have feelings of anxiousness...he simply does not care. He is incapable of considering the human equation and only wants to treat you as another one of his surgical "accomplishments".

October 24th, 2013

Last year Dr. George Woodman performed a sleeve gastrectomy on me and I have lost over 130 pounds. I have a new lease on life and couldn't be happier. He did a great job and I really think he saved my life. He is really busy but spent a lot of time with me making sure that I was ready to have surgery.

August 23rd, 2013

I owe my life to Dr. Woodman. He did an expert job of doing the gastric sleeve on me (and my wife last year) and I have lost 135 pounds since last year. Nothing but good things to say and I tell everyone to 'go for it'! and to use Dr. Woodman.

September 14th, 2012

My sister had surgery by Dr. Woodman last year. She had a sleeve procedure and has a new lease on life. We recommend Dr. Woodman to everyone at home and he has now operated on a bunch of our friends and they are also very happy with him and his office.