Dr. George Wortham III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Wortham III?

he wasn't there to deliver my baby

Posted on June 12th, 2015

I had a still born cause my Dr wasn't there I had another Dr I didn't know

Posted on January 10th, 2015

Dr Wortham is one of a few of my 5 doctors who actually listens to what I say And has successfully treated all of my illnesses. I rated him excellent because he is an excellent doctor in every way. He is intelligent, compassionate and kind, rare values to find in this day and age. Also, he keeps up with all the medical research and applies his knowledge in his practice, again something rarely found in this day and age.

Dr. Wortham

Posted on October 2nd, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Wortham for 24 years and he delivered both of my children. He is a great doctor. I was so happy with his expertise that my sisters, sister-in-laws, and mother began going to him also. Great doctor!

Posted on July 19th, 2011

I trust Dr. Wortham 100%. I've had many complications and he takes the time to listen and address any issues that I have. After unhappily being a patient to one of the "most popular" OBGYNs in Memphis, I was referred to Dr. Wortham from another doctor. I was immediately diagnosed with a condition that had gone untreated for years, and Dr. Wortham put me on a treatment plan that has changed my quality of life. I was able to become pregnant under his care and he was incredible throughout my high risk pregnancy. I wish all of my doctors were like Dr. Wortham - he's that awesome.The only issue I have is the office staff. I have had MANY calls to nurses go unreturned, paperwork lost and the front office staff is often down right nasty and mean. I even witnessed a spat between several nurses and front office staff, as one of the women was drawing my blood. Very awkward to say the least. I have friends who have left MOGA for this very reason. There is definitely a reputation for this unpleasant behavior and I don't see why someone doesn't nip it in the bud.

EXCELLENT

Posted on September 21st, 2010

Dr. Wortham has been my doctor for 25 years and has been the most considerate, caring doctor I have ever seen.In my book, he has the highest rating available!

Posted on June 28th, 2016