The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Wu
Dr. George Wu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hackensack, NJ, with other offices in New York, NY and Hackensack, NJ (and 2 other locations). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Wu is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack and Hackensackuniversity Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. George Wu has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. George Wu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.
Dr John Chuback
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Stephen Pereira
Hackensack, NJ 0.02 mi25
Dr. Adam Rosenstock
Hackensack, NJ 0.02 mi9