A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Wu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Wu, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Wu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Chinese Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Wu MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. George Wu practice?
- Dr. George Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. George Wu practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Plastic Surgeons and San Francisco Surgeons.