A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Xakellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xakellis
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Xakellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Xakellis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Xakellis graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Xakellis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Tomah
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George C Xakellis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George C. Xakellis practice?
- Dr. George Xakellis has 1 office location.
Dr. George Xakellis practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Tomah, WI.
See Tomah Family Physicians and Tomah Geriatric Doctors.