A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Xakellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xakellis
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Xakellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Xakellis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Xakellis graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Xakellis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Tomah
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George C Xakellis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George C. Xakellis practice?
- Dr. George Xakellis has 1 office location.
Dr. George Xakellis practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Tomah, WI.
See Tomah Primary Care Doctors and Tomah Geriatric Doctors.