A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Xakellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Xakellis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xakellis graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Xakellis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Christopher Xakellis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George C. Xakellis practice?
- Dr. George Xakellis has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Xakellis practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tomah, WI and Sacramento, CA.
See Lancaster Primary Care Doctors, Lancaster Family Physicians, and Lancaster Geriatric Doctors.