A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Alsop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Alsop, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alsop graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Alsop has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Olney Hamilton Hospital
- Methodist Hospital For Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Yerby Alsop MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George Y. Alsop practice?
- Dr. George Alsop has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Alsop practices Family Medicine near Greenville, TX.
See Greenville Primary Care Doctors.