A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Liu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Liu, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Yi Liu MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. George Y. Liu practice?
- Dr. George Liu has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Liu practices Otolaryngology near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hollywood, CA.
See Anaheim Otolaryngologists.