A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Liu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Liu, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Yi Liu MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. George Y. Liu practice?
- Dr. George Liu has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Liu practices Otolaryngology near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hollywood, CA.
See Anaheim Otolaryngologists.