A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Yang, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Yang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George P Yang MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George P. Yang practice?
- Dr. George Yang has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Yang practices Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons.