A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Yang, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Yang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George P Yang MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George P. Yang practice?
- Dr. George Yang has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Yang practices Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons.