Learn more about Dr. George Yanik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Yanik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yanik
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Yanik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Yanik, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yanik graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Yanik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George M Yanik MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George M. Yanik practice?
- Dr. George Yanik has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Yanik practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.