Dr. George Yarbro MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 12 reviews

March 23rd, 2015
He and his wife are absolutely amazing!

July 28th, 2014
Grateful Patient 7 Times Over.
I had an Acoustic Neuroma or Vestibular Schwannoma some 21 years ago. Dr. Yarbro did numerous surgeries on my face which I am well pleased. These comments concern me but to each his own feelings. I would like to say that you can never get the results that God gave you but no one is perfect but Him. However due to brain tumor surgery and a stroke on the operating table; Dr. Yarbro took a muscle from my leg and attached it from my ear to my mouth to pull it up so it would look normal. I am well pleased and so is everyone in my life, also.

July 10th, 2014
Surgery very satisfactory!
Excellent doctor! Well trained in his field! Highly recommend !

May 23rd, 2014
Dr. Yarbro is sarcastic and a poor listener. He comes to surgery with no notes, not remembering what you discussed prior. He ruined my stomach with lipo in the wrong areas that were discussed. Now I have fat above and near pubic area bulging higher that the belly area along with uneven bumps of fat above and below my navel. It looked much better before. Now I am ruined. And he pulled the skin and muscles crooked on my face and neck. Another doctor said I looked like a train wreck. Absolutely the worse to no after care.... laughs at your thoughts as well. His wife is not much better and does not relay the info to him after taking up much of the discussion time without him. What a joke. I have spent more than he charged getting it all redone and still am working to improve my results.

March 28th, 2014
Beautiful work!!
Dr Yarbo and his staff are caring and in tune with the needs of their patients. He and his staff took the time to answer all my questions and concerns. His work is beautiful! I highly recommend him for any cosmetic / plastic surgery!

January 4th, 2014
Horrendous surgeon
Unless you want to be butchered, find another Plastic Surgeon. Period. Although he does follow up after surgery, every concern you bring up is normal. I am now having to undergo more surgery to repair his handiwork.

February 16th, 2013
Artist with all of his work
I had two major surgery with amazing results with breasts reduction and tummy tuck. He is an artist with a scalpel. Kind, caring, compassionate... they are just incredible people. He has amazing skills. I have known many people personally who he has operated on over the past 25 years or so, and I have seen other work besides my own that I had. I just can't say enough wonderful things about him.

June 15th, 2012
I have had several surgeries by Dr. Yarbro. There was several revisions needed on each operation. The follow up care is absolutely neglegent... no care instrucions given other than the moment you woke up still droggy... and who can remember at that point? He did not listen to my needs very well, got up and left the room each visit and repeatedly, while his wife listened and did not relate the info to the Dr as you would expect. No privacy... talkes about other patients when you are being seen. I am certainly not happy with much of his work... and I fail to see this "artist aspect". I had three corrections done by him for a simple short incision facelife... my face is crooked, and unnecessary incisions were made where he should have done the work right in the first place... He is scarcastict and makes fun of your concerns... he would not file for my insurance causing me to pay several thosand in cash... and I AM still not happy from any of his work including breast to face and neck. Beware... let him butcher you at your own risk. He is a very likable person as his wife is too... but much of their appeal is pretencious.

September 13th, 2011
Based on my outcome with Dr. Yarbro I would highly suggest another surgeon.

March 1st, 2011
Dr. Yarbro is simply AMAZING!
I am several weeks out after having 2 pretty major plastic surgeries. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him and his wife, who is also his nurse. He is an artist with a scalpel. Kind, caring, compassionate... they are just incredible people. He has amazing skills. I have known many people personally who he has operated on over the past 20 years or so, and I have seen other work besides my own that I had. I just can't say enough wonderful things about him.

January 1st, 2011
Breast Reduction
Fantastic Plastic Surgeon! Would definitely recommend to anyone!

April 27th, 2010
Dr. Yarbro has performed several surgeries for me in the last two years. I recommend him with full confidence that you will be pleased with your results as he pays attention to details and what you ask him to do, then proceeds to do exactly what you ask him to do. He listens to the patient and to the best of his ability gives the service requested. He is very compassionate and his work is brillient. I am so happy he did my surgery.