A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Yiachos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Yiachos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Yiachos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yiachos graduated from Stony Brook University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Yiachos has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yiachos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George Yiachos practice?
Dr. George Yiachos practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mineola, NY and Plainview, NY.
See Garden City Internists, Garden City Cardiologists, and Garden City Nuclear Medicine Physicians.