Learn more about Dr. George Yiachos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Yiachos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yiachos
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Yiachos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yiachos graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yiachos has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- New Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Yiachos MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George Yiachos practice?
- Dr. George Yiachos has 1 office location.
Dr. George Yiachos practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Internists and Garden City Cardiologists.