A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Yiachos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Yiachos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yiachos
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Yiachos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Yiachos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yiachos graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yiachos has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- New Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Yiachos MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George Yiachos practice?
- Dr. George Yiachos has 1 office location.
Dr. George Yiachos practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Internists and Garden City Cardiologists.