A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Yoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Yoo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Yoo, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Gene Therapy
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Heart Failure
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoo graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Yoo has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yoo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George H. Yoo practice?
Dr. George Yoo practices Otolaryngology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Detroit Otolaryngologists.