A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Young, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Jeffrey Young MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George J. Young practice?
- Dr. George Young has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Young practices Family Medicine near Levelland, TX.
See Levelland Family Physicians.