A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Young, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Jeffrey Young MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George J. Young practice?
- Dr. George Young has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Young practices Family Medicine near Levelland, TX.
See Levelland Family Physicians.