Dr. George Younis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

June 6th, 2016
Great bedside manner
Dr. Younis is very friendly and has a great bedside manner, always putting me at ease during my visit. I appreciate his calmness and friendliness.

August 18th, 2013
wonderful cardiologist
We recently met Dr. Younis after he took care of my father in the hospital. He did an amazing job fixing his heart after my father suffered a heart attack. He was also very good at keeping us at ease and explaining the procedure he would be doing. He is truly a wonderful doctor!

August 13th, 2012
amazing
Dr. Younis was amazing. He recently put in a stent and was able to do it through my wrist. I had a very easy recovery! Thanks Dr. Younis.

September 7th, 2011
Dr. George Younis is a wonderful cardiologist. He did a cardiac cath on me and placed 2 stints where arteries were starting to close. From my end it was un-eventful and I'm not the bravest person in the world. I have had the nuclear stress test conducted by Dr. Younis, it too was uneventful. He has been my Cardiologist for about three years and I have no intention of changing.

April 5th, 2011
Heart doctor with a heart!
Dr. George Younis took time to explain my family member's problem to her as well as the family. He explained in terms understood by all. He is gentle, calming, and reassuring. When he completed the procedure, he explaned how things went. It was only in ICU with nursing care that we were informed of how intricate the procedure and that Dr. Younis had chosen a less invasive approach (stints in an awkward place) rather than the simple procedure (by-pass surgery). Recovery was much quicker and less painful for the family member. Highly recommend Dr. George Younis!

March 25th, 2011
great cardiologist
Dr. Younis took care of my mother when she had a heart attack and was taken to St. Luke's. He took wonderful care of her in the hospital. Since then, we have followed up in the office and both he and his office staff have done an excellent job. Overall, great doctor!