A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Youssef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Youssef is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Youssef graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Youssef has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Fouad Youssef MBBS and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. George F. Youssef practice?
- Dr. George Youssef has 9 office locations.
Dr. George Youssef practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Montebello Family Physicians and Montebello Primary Care Doctors.