A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Youssef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Youssef is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Youssef
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Youssef Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Youssef graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Youssef has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Fouad Youssef MBBS and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. George F. Youssef practice?
- Dr. George Youssef has 9 office locations.
Dr. George Youssef practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and Corona, CA.
See Montebello Primary Care Doctors.