Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Youssef
Dr. George Youssef, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Tustin, CA, with other offices in Bellflower, CA and Montebello, CA (and 7 other locations). He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Youssef is affiliated with Anaheim Memorial Medical Center, Western Med Ctr/Santa Ana and Children's Hospital of Orange County. He speaks English.
Dr. George Youssef has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. George Youssef is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tustin, CA.
Dr. Lauren Trainor
Emergency Medicine, General Practice
Tustin, CA 0 mi32
Brian Michael Swan, M.D.
Family Medicine, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Dermatology, Emergency Medicine
Tustin, CA 0.05 mi17
Dr. William Crumpton
Tustin, CA 0.05 mi43