Dr. George Youssef MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

April 9th, 2013
Do not go here!
I have a similar review to the one under me. The building and office is a dump. The staff is unprofessional and rude. Yelling down the halls, having friends hanging out with them behind the front desk, on their phones. But all of that pales in comparison to the doctor himself. First time I saw him I felt rushed. Didn't even get to tell him everything I had going on, since I was a new patient. He automatically sent me for blood work, even though I told him I had recently had them done at my previously drs. So this next time I requested a "consultation" thinking I could get more time to speak with him. He seemed annoyed to see me. Once again not listening to me and cutting me off. I honestly gave up. I also brought my 8 yr old son in to be seen for the first time for his issues. He referred to my son as "that boy" even though his name was right in front of him. Never once looked at his when he spoke. As I began to explain why my son was there, he again began cutting me off. So I called a time out and told him I was worried because I felt he wasn't listening to me. He then stood up and said in a load tone "Find another Dr then." Who says that to someone for just expressing a concern? He then proceed to yell at me saying he had been practicing medicine since before I was born and that he would black list me from coming back. My son suffers from anxiety and was very shaken up by this whole ordeal. I have never been treated this way in my life! I made a complain to my insurance company and they are looking in to this matter. If you care about your health and the well being of your loved ones, stay away from this DOCTOR!

April 8th, 2013
Rushed
The building interior and exterior is definitely outdated. It felt like going into a free clinic for the homeless. It was very easy to make an appointment, and the girls in reception were very nice, but the doctor doesnt spend time with you to listen or answer any questions. He doesn't give any explanation and everyone communicates by yelling.

September 11th, 2012
A Doctor That Cares
Never judge a book by its cover. The building where the office is located is not the greatest, exterior or interior. I was a bit turned off the the aesthetics myself, but it was a new doctor and I had to give it a try.And I am so happy I did. The girl that work in the office, Jessica and Gabby are pleasent and welcoming. Dr. Youssef is by far the best doctor I have seen. He really takes time to listen to your concerns and addresses the problem, as well as any questions you might have. He is friendly, very professional, and has a great bedside manner. I have never felt like he was trying to rush out. I plan to stay with this doctor.