A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Yu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Yu, MD, PA is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nutrition & Cancer
- Nutrition & Disease PreventionControl
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Yu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George W. Yu practice?
Dr. George Yu practices Urology near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Urologists.