A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Yurko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Yurko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yurko
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yurko Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yurko graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yurko has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Hazleton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George David Yurko DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. George D. Yurko practice?
- Dr. George Yurko has 5 office locations.
Dr. George Yurko practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Nuremberg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA and Hazleton, PA.
See Nuremberg Primary Care Doctors.