Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
The Man Behind The Golden Power show details The Man Behind The Golden Power
by Terry Bollea on Dec 17th, 2014

This man was my doctor back when I worked in the WWF in the 1980's. His skills are second to none. He made me the Hulkster that all the wrestling fans remember. He always took the time to cater to our needs. He went above and beyond to make sure we had our medicine for every taping. He even took the time to put it in brown paper bags so that we wouldn't get asked questions. He also made sure we had all of our paperwork so we didn't get harassed by some nosy police officers. It just sucks that a bunch of government officials closed him down or else I'd be still wrestling. He was the best doctor anyone can ask for and while some people went down because of this medicine, I turned out perfectly fine. I have no heart issues, I haven't gone stir crazy, and as everyone saw on my sex tape, I'm still packing a 24" python in my pants. Thanks, Dr. Zahorian! P.S. Sorry for ratting you out during that trial. The Hulkster has a reputation to uphold, you know.

A very caring Doctor !! show details A very caring Doctor !!
Jan 27th, 2011

He is a very caring Doctor who takes his time to explain everything to me. I leave knowing whats going on...

Kind caring Doctor show details Kind caring Doctor
Dec 22nd, 2010

Takes time to listen to you.

Excellent Urologist show details Excellent Urologist
Dec 18th, 2010

Dr. Zahorian is excellent with older patient's; he always returns telephone calls to aleviate any concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Zahorian.

Nick Melfi show details Nick Melfi
Dec 15th, 2010

I was a patient of Dr. Zahorian before he was hung out to dry. What they did to him was criminal. As soon as I found he was practicing again I made an Appointment. He his a very caring Doctor. He takes his time and explains what he's doing every step of the way. I am confident he will do what I need to fix my problem.