A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Zakharia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Zakharia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zakharia
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Zakharia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Zakharia, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Zakharia graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Zakharia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George F Zakharia MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George F. Zakharia practice?
- Dr. George Zakharia has 1 office location.
Dr. George Zakharia practices Urology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Urologists.